Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blackbird Blackbird

I frequently listen to streaming music to discover new artists, but I've gained quite a curiosity to combine forces with both music and video. I recently browsed YouTube to check new artists and stumbled upon a group called Blackbird Blackbird.  They instantly reminded me of cool mix between Discovery and Animal Collective. Unfortunately most of their videos posted on YouTube are still shots of photos, but alternatively you can view a couple of their video's posted on Vimeo.

Blackbird BlackBird- Letting Go

Another equally cool artist is Papercuts, which is a local indie San Francisco band. The beats are simple and the lead singers voice draws you in. I immediately fell in love with their song Future Primitive off their You Can Have What You Want album. Check out the single and let me know what you think:  http://grooveshark.com/s/Future+Primitive/1W9fhf?src=5

No comments:

Post a Comment