Friday, May 25, 2012

colored.high.waisted.shorts

Recently I traveled to Miami, FL with 13 girls to celebrate my sisters Bachlorette party. Excited to put on a suit and hang by the pool, eat yummy food, and dance, I was taken back by all the colorful fashions that strutted around the pool and hotel lobby. With a mixture of hit & miss fashions, I was able to draw some inspiration for summer trends.



I've always been a huge fan of high waisted shorts. I saw this girl wear a pair by the hotel pool  that were colorful, yet chic. The intricate patterns and color combination of turquoise blue, bright yellow, sherbet orange, and white was the perfect mixture of color against a newly bronzed tan. Paired with a simple flowy tan blouse and platforms was a look that was permanently fused into my brain. Sadly I can only break out this look from time-to-time in foggy San Francisco, but when the sun decides to shine, I will not hesitate to replicate this amazing look.




No comments:

Post a Comment